DirecTV gave me a complete set of LA and NY stations last night

Robert NTSC Archivist

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 2, 2006
Southwestern West Virginia
My childrens grandmother moved yesterday and as I was going to disconect the one bedroom DirecTV set up I had so she could watch international programing. I decided I would drop the tagalog package and keep the basic Total Choice Plus so my kids could watch tv on in there room

Just for the heck of it I asked about getting FOX from New York and Los Angeles as I legaly qualify for that. Well they gve me that and then offered me CBS as well as I was told when I called I also qualifeied for them as well. So by this time I figured what have I got to loose and asked for NBC and wala I qualify for them as well. Then I was offered ABC as well. Now I have an ABC station 15 minutes away but the signal is not that great but it is honestly watchable.

Funny thing is even though the web site says I qualified for FOX apparently my zip code and the terran that I live in are also a factor.

So who knows for sure I am not going to cut Dish Network but when FOX Baseball comes back on I am going to have to kick my son out of his bedroom to watch the
Dodgers and Angels paly.

Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)