DIRT Helps Again

Joe99

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 10, 2009
Massachusetts
I just had trouble activating a replacement 722K.
Matt G. took care of it for me.
Not the first time that Matt provided assistance.
Thanks again Matt.

glubfish

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Dec 7, 2005
Matt, can you also help with problems with my Blockbuster@Home account? I am having problems with Dish sending out disks to me at all. I am subscribing to the 1 at a time. I have called twice about this issue and feel like I'm jut getting lip service. They tell me that they can't get the disk that it says they are processing. I told them then send the next one in my queue. They told me they'd investigate ,the meantime, it's been 2 weeks since I received a disc from Blockbuster@Home. If I can't get help I'm goin to have to cancel after being a faithful customer for 5 years or more. Last time this happened 3 weeks ago, my queue said they were sending me a movie then on the day it was supposed to be here, it said they couldn't get it.

Lord_Vader

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 17, 2007
Richmond, VA
Matt, can you also help with problems with my Blockbuster@Home account? I am having problems with Dish sending out disks to me at all. I am subscribing to the 1 at a time. I have called twice about this issue and feel like I'm jut getting lip service. They tell me that they can't get the disk that it says they are processing. I told them then send the next one in my queue. They told me they'd investigate ,the meantime, it's been 2 weeks since I received a disc from Blockbuster@Home. If I can't get help I'm goin to have to cancel after being a faithful customer for 5 years or more. Last time this happened 3 weeks ago, my queue said they were sending me a movie then on the day it was supposed to be here, it said they couldn't get it.

I had that problem and was told that I had to have more than 10 items in my queue or I may not get a title.

MattG@DISH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 30, 2010
Denver, Colorado

PM has been received, and replied to

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Thanks to Mikeh with dirt, I am a new dish sub with a hopper/Joey system. I had the service installed on Saturday and last night service went out I thought I would not be able to see a tech untill the end I the week due to my work schedule. Mikeh was able to connect with a tech today at the end of the 12-5 service window

Dirt team is a great service!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts