DIRT - Trying to cancel service

Agreed. Even if Dish doesn't send the box, or it gets lost, a customer knows they need to return it. It's not really worth fighting over, I wouldn't think. If it goes to collections, is it really worth the ding on your credit to say "I'm right, Dish didn't send it".

The three addresses listed are the right ones. Pick one and send it if you don't get a return kit.

As a Dish employee, my opinions are my own, and do not represent my employer in any way, shape, or form.

My brother-in-law knew he had to return it, but thought he had to have the box / RMA # and return form. Also, Dish never gives you the return address unless you ask. Why not give out the address up front and say "If you don't get a box with a shipping label, here is where you send it."

He called Dish multiple times over several weeks for a box. He was promised a box several times, but it never arrived.

Over the next several months he went through complete h*ll with collections. He will never go back to Dish Network.

The same thing happened to me several years ago, except that I finally lost hope that I would ever get a return box (despite multiple phone promises that it was "on the way"), and called for the address and took the receiver to UPS.

As for my current situation, I got a tracking number Friday for my return box and it should arrive Monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)