DIRT

Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 7, 2010
Bowling Green KY
Does dirt still exist? I never see any online. I need to contact one of them but have no clue who is still around. Help
Thanks

TheKrell

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
Yeah, I had help from Pam as recently as last week. They are still around, but their hours are unexpected for those of us in the East.

Reactions: charlesrshell
TomT127

TomT127

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 3, 2014
Sugar Land, TX
Used them a couple of weeks ago. Just got to keep checking to see if they are available. Even when I sent a message it took a few hours before they responded but they finally did and I got what I wanted. .

Reactions: charlesrshell
Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The operation of DIRT recently changed, and instead of being part of the Presidents Office in Denver, I understand things are handled out of Atlanta now.

We have not been in communications with them much since the switchover happened. They have basically just notified me of all the new accounts so I could set them up and thats about it.

They do pop in from time to time many times a day but only seem to be here a few minutes at a time, they don't appear to be actively reading posts like the old DIRT crew did.

rvvaquero

rvvaquero

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 3, 2012
Earth
In the past I just contacted them when I saw them online. Nowadays, I seldom see them on here. Is there another way to find them in case I need to contact them?

Reactions: TheKrell
charlesrshell

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
In the past I just contacted them when I saw them online. Nowadays, I seldom see them on here. Is there another way to find them in case I need to contact them?
See post #3 and click on the link.

tcreek

tcreek

SatelliteGuys Guru
Dec 23, 2007
North Pole, Alaska
I messaged them on Facebook Sunday about the problem with missing HD channels since moving from Alaska. PamB answered a couple hours later. Still haven't got the problem fixed, but have had a couple different techs responding to messages over the past three days. Looks like they share the Dish messenger account on Facebook.

Yragha

Yragha

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 24, 2006
They do and outside of your weekends they've gotten back with me within 10-15min. on average.

Looks like they share the Dish messenger account on Facebook.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk