Dish 1000 mentioned on Dish site

drock85

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Oct 14, 2004
DISH Home Protection Plan ("DHPP"). DHPP is an optional service program that is currently available for $5.99 per month. DHPP includes: a) a priority technical service support telephone number available 24 hours per day/7 days per week; b) free shipping for repair or replacement of defective receiver equipment (including DVR and HD receivers); c) video cabling and power surge repairs to DISH Network equipment; d) discounted in home service calls currently priced at $29 (regularly $99); and e) one free DISH Mover (if you relocate to an area where DISH Network programming is available, we will provide free standard professional installation of a new DISH 500 antenna (or a SuperDISH or DISH 1000 antenna where required for local channel packages or a 24-inch or larger DISH 300 antenna for residents of Hawaii and eligible locations within the Anchorage, Alaska metropolitan area) and your existing receivers). Please see www.dishnetwork.com or call 1-800-333-DISH for complete details.

I was doing some searching on google for any new information on the
Dish 1000. I came across this and I thought I share it with everyone.
It's located on Dish Network's site under "Digital Home Advantage Terms and Conditions" Here's the link: http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/getDish/disclaimers/dishPVRplans/index.shtml

I apologize if this is old news.

I just realized I posted this in the HD dish section I wanted to post it in the regular dish network forum. Sorry I'm new to this posting stuff.

So it looks more and more like the Dish 1000 at 129 will be used for locals and Voom for the West coast.

I wonder how many of the 36 markets with split locals on a side sat dish like 61.5/148, will be on the Dish 1000. The two areas I am concerned with are the Little Rock , Arkansas locals and the Houston, Texas locals. I have 3 accounts and I would have to upgrade to a Dish 1000 for all 3 , if Dish is mandating the new dish as a replacement. If they don't make us switch out to a Dish 1000 , then it won't matter. I really don't care about the religious or Mexican stations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)