dish 500 for 119 and 129

the mack

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 10, 2009
HOCKEYTOWN
at my cottage install I have HUGE LOS issues and currently use 2 old direct dishes pointed at 110&119 and a sw21. the dishes are about 100' apart, and work fine.

I now will be talking my new 722k there when I visit now(my only receiver) so I have the new problem in that I will need 2 inputs for the receiver.

I want to switch to dpp stuff for the cabling advantages and believe I can get 129 where my 119 dish is now, so I would like to use a dish 500 for 119 and 129 and a wing dish for 110.

I have a dpp plus twin for the 500 and a dp dual for the wing dish and assume there will be no probs with the switching, I just need to know what skew, az and elevation adjustments to make.

the zip code is 48430

It is probably a easy tweak, but some professional insight would be great.

Eastern Arc is out of the question.

TIA

dish 500h will get 119 and 129, i believe its a dpp dish and should have the input on the lnb for your other single feed from 110. using a dish 500 will get you there, but signal wont be as good. i dont have the angles at the moment, i might be able to get back with them but it will be monday

I am assuming the skew would stay the same and the elevation would be lowered 3-4 degrees and the azimuth would be about 10 degrees to the right form behind the dish?

close

I am assuming the skew would stay the same and the elevation would be lowered 3-4 degrees and the azimuth would be about 10 degrees to the right form behind the dish?

the degrees is probably right the skew most likely will need a bit of a tweak. Check for the LNB input on the dpp 500 LNB and then you can use a single line to the 722K and a separator to split it at the K's inputs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)