Dish 510 / Built in DVR

mfino

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 2, 2003
I have a Dish 510 receiver for sale. I've had the unit for a year, but only used it for about 6 months. I don't have the original box, but I still have the cables, remote, and instruction manual. No Balance on the receiver. I cancelled the contract, and switched to cable. I'm looking for best offer and I accept Paypal. Please PM me... Thanks.

I never got around to selling this unit, as work and other priorities came up over the last month or so. I would like to sell the unit for 150 shipped; to lower 48 states. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

mfino said:
I have a Dish 510 receiver for sale. I've had the unit for a year, but only used it for about 6 months. I don't have the original box, but I still have the cables, remote, and instruction manual. No Balance on the receiver. I cancelled the contract, and switched to cable. I'm looking for best offer and I accept Paypal. Please PM me... Thanks.

I never got around to selling this unit, as work and other priorities came up over the last month or so. I would like to sell the unit for 150 shipped; to lower 48 states. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Anny offers?

mfino said:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)