Dish 6000 Siriusly Ready

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
ROLLTIDE said:
The upgrade has nouthing to do with the radio stations that will appear at 5pm today

That's 5pm EDT, isn't it? Not that I care because there is no way I'll be home before 5pm PDT, but I'm sort of wondering when Dish typically updates their channel listings...

Redrhino

Effective TUESDAY (5/18) by 5p (ET), DISH NETWORK will launch 61 additional channels of music provided by SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO. These music channels will be available in AMERICA's Top 120 and above packages at no extra charge. SIRIUS music channels will be launched at the 119 satellite location and can be found in the 6000 range. This adds a potential 6 million listeners to the SIRIUS listenership.

ROLLTIDE said:
Effective TUESDAY (5/18) by 5p (ET), DISH NETWORK will launch 61 additional channels of music provided by SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO. These music channels will be available in AMERICA's Top 120 and above packages at no extra charge. SIRIUS music channels will be launched at the 119 satellite location and can be found in the 6000 range. This adds a potential 6 million listeners to the SIRIUS listenership.

Rolltide knows. I have them on my 811 now. Great sound.

I just went to siriur channel and my 721 rebooted then loaded the new software, it now has Dish Home on ch 100

I received the Sirius channels yesterday and tried to add them to my favorites list on my model 6000, but they are not listed in the channel list. I was able to add them on my model 508. Anybody have a clue to why the are not listed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)