Dish 625 Receiver

mikes1971310

Original poster
Dec 20, 2010
Northern Arkansas
I have a Dish 625 receiver, and I am trying to connect to a second television. I can not get the remote for the second television to work, nor can I get the second television to turn channels to view programming independent from the first television. If anyone has ideas, I would appreciate some help.

I believe the remote TV has to be set to a channel (60-65) likewise the 625 also has to be set to the same channel (60-65)

I suggest you run a channel scan on the TV2 set first. Secondly program the remotes address for TV2. Thirdly, program remote address to operate your TV. If you need help programming remote addresses come back here and ask for help and you will get the help you need.

You have to address the remote, press menu menu on remote one.then take remote 2 and push sat button and hold.
Wait for all lights to come on.Press a number 2 through 14 then hit pound then record record record

Your remote should work then hope this helps brisak

You have to address the remote, press menu menu on remote one.then take remote 2 and push sat button and hold.
Wait for all lights to come on.Press a number 2 through 14 then hit pound then record record record

Your remote should work then hope this helps brisak

Codes 2-14 a personal preference of yours? I usually like to use 6 and 22 or 3 and 19.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)