This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish Breach of My Contract

Hey, I have no issue with the price increases, but to loose a major TV station is the issue. I would pay more just to make sure I get what I pay for! (However I don't want to have two bills, and multiple receivers, I want DVR access to these channels without changing inputs, or remotes.) I have contacted KATU, and got the standard response they are giving everyone, nothing specific on my request or complaint. I don't care who's problem this is, I just want a resolution, and I am sure I am a minor complainer in comparison to other people. I just wanted to have my facts straight to make a decision or to stay with them and hold out. At the least, someone should tell us what is going on!

Last edited:
I would personally like to see congress jump in and regulate these over-the-phone 'contracts' to include such limitations as pricing and content but a good first step would be to actually require actual signatures on actual contracts.

an oral contract that is recorded has the same power as a signed contract. your word is your bond...

... I would personally like to see congress jump in...

And that is how Congress is going to use Smart Meters on your home to regulate your electricity and put GPS in your car to regulate and tax you for the mileage you drive.

Congress represents YOU. YOU need to take action and YOU need to educate people around you so that they stop signing and agreeing to these kinds of contracts.

The real problem is we have an entire generation of video game addicts who will agree to ANYTHING as long as their XBOX360 or PS3 always works and they can buy the latest game. I'm not talking about teens, I'm talking about grown "men".

Congress will be glad to take your money and spend millions studying the subject for you.