Dish can go F$@% themselves

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My guess is he hasn't been paying his bill in a timely manner or he is constantly calling up Dish asking for credits.

I know Dish always welcomes me back with open arms when I decide to return, and it is always with a very generous new customer bonus as well. Paying your bills on time has its rewards.

Only once in 15 years did I complain and get a lower rate, also in 15 years every bill was early.

In your case, don't bother to speak to a C.R. Just place your order on the Internet. Something is wrong if they won't give you a free Hopper 3.

So got back from ATT store, Select package with locals and two TVs and 45mbs down Internet with no data caps for $100 a month locked for 24 months and $100 Visa gift card. $21 install charge and both installs are same day. Credit check was fine and no hassles. I just wish Directv Genie had 2TB drive, but I believe it has 5 tuners. I used to pay $70+ for same Uverse a year ago.

At this point not sure Dish is worth it, their attitude, constant blackouts and inferior PQ. The real appeal was the Hopper 3 and I am used to being dumbed down by the X1 from Comcast now for 8 months so that the Genie will be a step up. The real plus for H3 was the 2TB so that I could record entire seasons of shows and then bunge at end of season. The Genie will still allow me to do that mostly and I may need to pick a few shows to do half season binges on. The only plus to Comcast X1 was their cloud DVR so that even though I have had outages all my shows still record, it is just laggy to play them back as the local DVR seems to be just streaming them.

Reactions: reddice
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)