Dish has NHL Center Ice Info up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie made the announcement on the chat and it was no where to be seen on the website.

Matter of fact, when I went to the website on Tuesday to check on the Center Ice Package.....It said something like "Season is over, check back next year. :shock:

I think the DirecTV one has been up for at least a month. I think I checked it back in mid August to see if the cost was going to go up. Its already on my bill so I'm set for the year. :p I've got MLB EI and NFL ST going right now and soon NHL CI. Its a great time to be a sports fan. No NBA package for me though. While I love my Lakers, I'm tired of the NBA. I can't wait until March and DirecTV Mega March Madness.

Mega March Madness is a nice package James.

I'm not getting the NBA LP this year either, I'll just watch the televised Cavs games.

I really enjoyed Hockey and the NHL Center Ice last year.

MLB EI is the best package IMO. But if my team wasn't on Fox Sports enought, it wouldn't be. NHL Center ice is nice as is NFL ST, but if I had a good NHL or NFL team I might not be so interesting in either. I guess I just gotta watch my Kings and 49ers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)