dish is only giving $10 for sd receivers!

hobojoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
so caif usa
:eek: i just got credit for the receiver i sent them. it was for $10. when i called dish they adjusted it and said for now on they are only giving $10!

they shoud do it 10 for 10 months like most of their offers. tht way if the person leaves in that 10 month time fram they made x months of dollars

Iceberg said:
no wonder why people are selling their boxes outright. They can get a helluva lot more :)

Hmmmm...maybe I should sell my eight 301-010s? Four on my account and four in boxes along with a pair of new 311s. I see the 301s with cards going for three hundred plus!! That is $2400 and in exchange I could buy four new 622s from the DishStore and pocket $500!!!

Don't ask....I needed the LNBs (they were all kits that I got at Rat Shack for $49.99 each)...it was cheaper than buying the DishPro Twin LNBs alone...LOL

Which reminds me...I still have the dishes as well!!! LOL

Stargazer said:
I never saw them for $300 for one. Now maybe for two or three of them. I saw some going for around $200 though.

Just the ROMs with a busted 301 are going for $200.

Maybe Echostar should be selling them direct to the hackers and once they get payment send the police down to arrest the pirates! A win/win for Dish...LOL

$10 for a receiver even if it was an old 1000 or 3000 would still not be enough. Any satellite receiver that works and can be activated has got to be worth at least $20 or $30.

Sounds like an experiment to me. Either that or the receivers are not worth as much to them. Maybe it has something to do with trying to go with more MPEG-4 receivers in the future. Probably more something to do with the drop in refurb receivers coming up.