Dish Mover Question

Kaydigi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 1, 2004
Hello I have questions.

I have a 105 SD and will be moving to Augusta, GA. Is there any way to get the 18-month commitment waived by paying a higher dish mover price?

or

Am I better off taking the SD 105 with me and paying a local installer to put it back up? The pole is in cement and I would have to pay the installer for another one. Is this even worth it?

Should I just leave the SD and buy a new Dish for a local installer when I get there?

TIA, i'm just trying to future proof the move and seeing what my options are.

DishMover is only about $60, it will not change your committment nor can you make deals to change your committment as it has nothing to do with it. Directly paying to hook up new dish to taking your's with you will run a lot more then the DishMover price.

DishMover is only about $60, it will not change your committment nor can you make deals to change your committment as it has nothing to do with it. Directly paying to hook up new dish to taking your's with you will run a lot more then the DishMover price.

A rep at Dish told me $99 w a 18 month commitment. Maybe they were blowing smoke?

Since some of you have seen the new feature, maybe you can (and are allowed to) comment on whether you can also choice to look at weather for other (favorite) areas or just for your own area?

I think its $59.99 with 18 month, or $99 with no committment.

You can always add the DHPP warranty on the account and then the Dishmover is FREE without a committment.

Just take the warranty off the account after you move!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)