Dish Network 921 specials

Plywodstatebum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2004
A Secluded Beach In, Fl.
My local provider of Dish Net. can't seem to find a deal,, If I purchase the 921 and get the full package and 3 other regular TV's, I'm a first Time Subscriber to the Dish Net. and I thought if I got the whole package I get the DVR package free, But they can't seem to find anything, and I could use a little help, Thanks "we get local channels from them also it says"

For new subs you can add a 921 for $200 to the Free dish deal. If you go that route there's some other restrictions though as well as a limit to your other receivers. Ask the retailer to find out about the 921 free dish upgrade.

I'm not sure how many TVs and how many tuners you want/need by the above post. Note the TV count and tuner count don't have to match--it all depends on what you and the others in your home need at any given time. Also keep in mind their dual tuner dual output receiver (322) and DVR (522).

But, I would suggest you sign up for a Digital Home Advantage (DHA) no commitment then purchase the 921 separately. That way the 921 is your only out-of-pocket expense ($489 to $549 depending on where you get it) and you have no contract.

I should have gave more info Sorry, I'm getting a HDTV Wed. I have 3 other rooms that have 27" SD TV's I want the 921 Pict & Pict and DVR,HD on the HDTV,, will that take 2 inputs from the Dish? If so do they count that as 2 receivers? If you guys have seen a web site with a better explanation of the packages than I have found, Please tell me.. The Dish Net. Site don't say anything about a package with the 921, Thanks

The dish website wont mention the 921 free dish deal because ony retailers can do free dish. You need to talk to one of them to get the details on the deal.

This is getting to be a bunch a crap, He said If I bought the 921 before he installed the system he won't install it, and he can't install Dish Network if i do, he said He can't get the 921 at all. Why do these companys have to be so stupid with there installations. all they offer is the 811 for HD ain't that the &%&* s .

Wow that guy is really putting a lot of effort. Any retailer can get the product...

Well that was a waste of time, I called the 1-800 number and got 3 different prices in 2 hours, to get CBS the guy said I needed a separate dish just for it and 200 more dollars to get a switch so we could get CBS on the 4 TV's, we called back in a hour and cancelled the order and i told the guy that, they have too many people offering different packages, And the guy said I didn't need the extra dish for CBS, I told him they have the worst company I ever tryed to do business with. No One knows what the hell is going on at Disk Network and thats for sure.

Claud is a 1000 miles from me,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts