dish network installer training

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cdabbs21

Original poster
May 9, 2011
charlotte
I hear that you have to go to some kind of training center to get train for the job and you got to pay for everything to. Is there any truth to that? And I am applying for a job in nc so does anyone have any recent experience with this? I cant find no info on any of this so if anyone can shine some light on it I would appreciate it. thanks

I don't know about NC, but here we are the major LSC for are area so new hires come here for training because we have the trainers.

so its not like you just get train on the job?You have to be like taunt in a class room setting?and do you know how long? Because I had my interview and they didn't say anything about me going out of town to train so I don't know.

yeah I know there is a training center in Monmouth Junction, NJ i dont know if it is the only one. You go for a week of training at the center then a week of on job training at your home office then back to the training center for another week then back to your home office for another week. All expenses paid, motel, food(per diem expense check), mileage if you drive there, rental car, and you get paid your full hourly rate while in training.

I think the training coarse varies with where you live. When I did it you spent a week and a half in classroom training, and two months with a in the field training tech. You chose between staying in a motel (no mileage compensation), or driving each day (with mileage compensation). I stayed over. The in the field training was with a trainer from the office you would be working out of so that part of it was no different than driving into the office everyday (I actually met my trainer at the local WalMart. We where allowed to drive the vans home at that time.) Trainee got min wage, and the trainer got "If you turned out to be a good tech home earlier, and a good helper with the work". If not he got fcked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)