DISH Network Music Channels UI?

E

ezpz667

Dec 22, 2018
STL
This seems like a very specific thing to make a thread about, but I've been morbidly curious about what the music channels UI looked like back in ~late 90s - early-mid 2000s. I don't remember what it looked like, so I'm curious to know, does anyone have a picture?

TheKrell

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
What receiver are you thinking about? IIRC, it was on the regular guide as a long menu of individual video and audio channels. There were no channel-specific icons back then.

comfortably_numb

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
What receiver are you thinking about? IIRC, it was on the regular guide as a long menu of individual video and audio channels. There were no channel-specific icons back then.

And the music channels were a black screen with a bouncing rectangular box that displayed the song title

Reactions: TheKrell
TheKrell

TheKrell

A mighty and noble race originating on Altair IV.
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2007
Fairfax, VA
And the music channels were a black screen with a bouncing rectangular box that displayed the song title

I don't remember the bouncing rectangle. But I do remember the rectangular info screen moving to different areas as a screen saver. Does everybody remember screen savers? ;)

Reactions: comfortably_numb
bluegras

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 18, 2008
True very true when using the dish music app using dts playfi the screen saver keeps bouncing around alot there should be to show the sound titles and the CD cover blown up also too there are less music service choices using that app