Dish Network Receivers

CEV

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 17, 2005
I have a DVR510, 3 301's, and the 500 dish itself. I don't know what my best option would be. The 510's have been going for slightly over $100 with what I think is high shipping. But then I would have the auction fees with that. If someone makes a good enough offer here, I think I would rather do that instead of taking the time to put them up on E-Bay. I will sell them seperately as well, so send your offers. Payment will be made by PayPal. You can check my E-Bay feedback rating which is 100%. My username is sho.man. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. They are sold as-is, but worked when I unhooked them. The remotes and the access cards are also included.

Thanks,

Chad

These are still available. I had 2 different people say they wanted them, but never recieved any money as of yet and the last communication was about 5 days ago. Anyways, I'll take $125 shipped for the 510, $135 shipped for the 3 301's, or $235 shipped for all 4 of them. They come with the remotes and clear access cards. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I do have a question. When these are new, they are shipped with cards not in the recievers. Is it ok to ship them with the cards inside the recievers?

Chad

Well, these have been sitting around here long enogh. I'll consider any reasonable offer so I can save the trouble of putting them on E-Bay. When I called to cancell they made me pay the balance off with my credit card. Cards and remotes are included. The DVR even still has stuff on it because I did not erase everything before disconnecting it. Please send your offers to save me the trouble of putting them on E-Bay.

Thanks,

Chad

Well, I apoligize to those that inquired about the receiver and card numbers. I just recieved a bill from Dish Network for $9.87. When I called over a month ago to cancel service, I paid $75 over the phone to do so. This is why I thought my account was paid in full. I just now looged onto there site and paid what should be the final $9.87. If anyone would like I will be more than happy to give you the reciever and card numbers if you are interested. Again, I am an honest person and I appologize for this. It also would have been nice if those that I gave the numbers to earlier would have let me know there was an issue. I had no ideal until I got this bill.

Thank You

Chad

Well, I have finally got these posted on E-Bay. The links are below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

DVR510

301's

Thanks,

CEV

The DVR510 has just been sold. I still have the 3 301's for sale.

Thanks,

Chad

Ebay took the auction down for these because of the description of my payment options. I have revised them and put them back up. The link below is for one of them. Please check my other auctions for the other 2. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks,

301 Auction