Dish Rebate Status Lookup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have customers who have asked me that question, thanks for the info.

For me, I sent it to them and it was about a month before it showed up in their database (on that site)... from there, it was about a week or 2 for it to show on my bill.

I sent my rebate in Jan 20 and checked the site about 2 weeks ago and it said it was being refused because I didn't send in my statement after the upgrade. I thought they wanted the first bill that showed the upgrade not the first bill immediately following the upgrade. Alaso, the message said they would return my paperwork by first class mail. It has now been 2 weeks and I still haven't gotten the paperwork back. These rebates really are a sore spot with me. If they are going to give you a discount just give it to you and stop all this hoop jumping. They have the records that show I upgraded, why do I need to send in a bill? I guess I need to just stick to my old philosphy, don't play in the rebate gane. If the price without the rebate is acceptable then buy it. Otherwise, skip it.

Mike

I sent my rebate in Jan 20 and checked the site about 2 weeks ago and it said it was being refused because I didn't send in my statement after the upgrade. I thought they wanted the first bill that showed the upgrade not the first bill immediately following the upgrade. Also, the message said they would return my paperwork by first class mail. It has now been 2 weeks and I still haven't gotten the paperwork back. These rebates really are a sore spot with me. If they are going to give you a discount just give it to you and stop all this hoop jumping. They have the records that show I upgraded, why do I need to send in a bill? I guess I need to just stick to my old philosophy, don't play in the rebate game. If the price without the rebate is acceptable then buy it. Otherwise, skip it.

Mike

I agree, as a TSR, this rebate is Bull you know what. It's a smooth way to capitalize on people forgetting to send it in and your situation where you sent it in but oops it wasn't perfect. I just don't like it.

I agree, as a TSR, this rebate is Bull you know what. It's a smooth way to capitalize on people forgetting to send it in and your situation where you sent it in but oops it wasn't perfect. I just don't like it.

Wow... How can you possibly be effective at your job spending as much time as you do bashing your own company? You can't sell and support a product you yourself don't believe in. Think it's time you look for a new line of work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)