Dish traveler not locking on Satellites

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kconn72045

Original poster
May 13, 2023
New York
Hi All, I have a new Motorhome with a Dish Traveler . I have never been able to get the dish to lock in to any satellite . Winegard has had me take tons of pictures.,swapped out 3 turrets,2lnbs and scheath cables and nothing. Now I am out of warranty and it’s getting very expensive to troubleshoot shot at a repair facility. Now wingard wants all equipment removed and sent back for testing going to be very expensive. I feel that there is some other issue and replacing parts is not the solution. I was hoping that someone could help me stop this dish from spinning and never connecting. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Kevin

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Hi All, I have a new Motorhome with a Dish Traveler . I have never been able to get the dish to lock in to any satellite . Winegard has had me take tons of pictures.,swapped out 3 turrets,2lnbs and scheath cables and nothing. Now I am out of warranty and it’s getting very expensive to troubleshoot shot at a repair facility. Now wingard wants all equipment removed and sent back for testing going to be very expensive. I feel that there is some other issue and replacing parts is not the solution. I was hoping that someone could help me stop this dish from spinning and never connecting. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Kevin
We have an 2022 Aspire , same issue, just replaced the Turret , Dish had us replace the Wally , then said it’s the satellite, both are new , still nothing , we ping satellite 129 but does not lock .