Dish traveler not locking on Satellites

Kconn72045

Original poster
May 13, 2023
New York
Hi All, I have a new Motorhome with a Dish Traveler . I have never been able to get the dish to lock in to any satellite . Winegard has had me take tons of pictures.,swapped out 3 turrets,2lnbs and scheath cables and nothing. Now I am out of warranty and it’s getting very expensive to troubleshoot shot at a repair facility. Now wingard wants all equipment removed and sent back for testing going to be very expensive. I feel that there is some other issue and replacing parts is not the solution. I was hoping that someone could help me stop this dish from spinning and never connecting. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Kevin

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Hi All, I have a new Motorhome with a Dish Traveler . I have never been able to get the dish to lock in to any satellite . Winegard has had me take tons of pictures.,swapped out 3 turrets,2lnbs and scheath cables and nothing. Now I am out of warranty and it’s getting very expensive to troubleshoot shot at a repair facility. Now wingard wants all equipment removed and sent back for testing going to be very expensive. I feel that there is some other issue and replacing parts is not the solution. I was hoping that someone could help me stop this dish from spinning and never connecting. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Kevin
We have an 2022 Aspire , same issue, just replaced the Turret , Dish had us replace the Wally , then said it’s the satellite, both are new , still nothing , we ping satellite 129 but does not lock .