Dishanywhere external storage

tallfence

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 1, 2010
New Hampshire
How do I get my transfers to go to my phone's external storage? I have it turned on in Transfer Settings but they always go to internal storage.

Inernal storage is the only option, that's the way the content providers want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Chrome.

Finally!! Saw the option. This is a big help for those long business trips where I know I'd get bored and couldn't trust fast wifi to access my DVR. Now I can store whatever I need without trying to figure out what I can and cannot fit into what storage I had left.

Reactions: TheKrell
Finally!! Saw the option. This is a big help for those long business trips where I know I'd get bored and couldn't trust fast wifi to access my DVR. Now I can store whatever I need without trying to figure out what I can and cannot fit into what storage I had left.

Were you able to actually transfer to your external SD card?

Reactions: Tron2012
It was possible in Android even before the app added the setting with just minimum of steps, and not with root needed. Before Vudu allowed saving movies to the SD card I transferred them there.

Were you able to actually transfer to your external SD card?

Yes. Shows a disk icon for the card storage and also lists in the settings area (shows two are on the card). Set the transfer to Use External first then all the transfers go to the card.

App1.png App2.png

Yes. Shows a disk icon for the card storage and also lists in the settings area (shows two are on the card). Set the transfer to Use External first then all the transfers go to the card.
Thanks. I do have Use External turned on in settings. I see your Anywhere version is 4.3.16. Mine is 4.3.17. And I'm using Galaxy S5 with Android Lollipop.

I think I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts