DishAnywhere mobile app totally useless lately?

Can some one, who was experiencing this problem, confirm that it has been fixed. I now seen both my original 2 H2K's and my current 2 current HWS. Both HWS are online and both H2K's are offline. I just tested them by watching live TV and the shows that I previously transferred are back and can viewed.

It does look like it has been fixed. Just opened the App on my Android and got a message that my receivers list had changed. Checked myDVR, started Live TV, both worked. And I'm also seeing my old receivers and my new ones.

Fabulous news!

I have tried this on a Nexus 7 and an iPad mini and both work now. At first it did show all the receivers old and new. After logging out and back in it only shows the correct receiver and I was able to play back a recorded program.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

AFAIK, if you are using the App and not trying to use a browser, it was never broken. Since I got my HWS's, I have never had a problem accessing DA on my Ipod or my Android devices. I have always used the app on them. On my laptop I do go thru my browser to access DA.

AFAIK, if you are using the App and not trying to use a browser, it was never broken. Since I got my HWS's, I have never had a problem accessing DA on my Ipod or my Android devices. I have always used the app on them. On my laptop I do go thru my browser to access DA.

It's a moot point now, but it was a known issue with the latest update. It was always working through my browser - whether Safari or Firefox. But after the most recent update it stopped working on my iPad and Android phone. It was showing old receiver numbers. For some history...I had H2K....apps worked fine. I upgraded to HWS...worked fine (even transferred recordings to my iPad). Then I installed latest updates on my phone and iPad and they no longer worked...because the OLD H2K receiver numbers were showing up. I tried logging off and logging in. Re-installed apps. Found other users had same issue and I PM'd DIRT. They confirmed it was a known issue. Now its fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)