Dish'n it Up $100 Rebate Form?

TNTNT

Original poster
Jan 24, 2008
Hey guys and gals,
I am new to the forum and was hoping you could help me out. I upgraded to a 722 when they were having the deals in December and I am supposed to get a $100 rebate, but I cannot find the rebate form to fill out. Any idea where I get the form from? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. And this is an awesome site for info. This is actually the site that pushed me over the edge to upgrade to the HD package and the new 722. I also got the Cinemax for .01 thanks to you guys as well. I am hoping you can help me out on this so I can get the rebate submitted and start the process of getting my $100 back. Thanks.

Glad you have benefited from this site, glad to have you aboard.

Make sure you get this in on time. You only have 60 days from when you activated to have it postmarked and mailed.

A friend of mine upgraded in December to a 722.

He is supposed to get 6 months of free HD. But all of the forms I see only list $10 off for 10 months.

Does anyone know where the $20 off for 6 months form is? Or maybe that does not require a form?

A friend of mine upgraded in December to a 722.

He is supposed to get 6 months of free HD. But all of the forms I see only list $10 off for 10 months.

Does anyone know where the $20 off for 6 months form is? Or maybe that does not require a form?

That was also automatic for me. No forms.

Check your bill- the HD free credit seems to be coming without any forms. However I think the 100 form is still required to be mailed in.

If I were you I'd send an email to ceo@echostar.com and politely explain your situation and ask if you could get the $100 credit manually added (subtracted?) to your account. I, like may others, sent in a properly completed rebate form and after over four months still had no rebate. An email to the ceo addy had it on my account within 24 hours. Just a suggestion. Good luck!

Ed

An email to ceo@echostar.com will do the trick. I had the same experience...I submitted my form and waited the 8 weeks, checked the rebate website for status and found that they had rejected my rebate. An email to ceo@echostar.com was sent explaining the situation. Not 3 hours later I received a reply indicating that a $100 manual credit would be applied to my account. I checked my account the next day and found the credit. The rebates go through a third party, so while it's not entirely Dish's fault (even though they are the ones who farmed it out), they remedied the situation to my satisfaction very quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts