Do I get a *free* Sirius radio sub with E*??

bertbarndoor

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 14, 2006
Just wondering, I am going with the Platinum HD package. Do I get a free radio subscription too for Sirius? Can I use it in my car? How does that work exactly???? :confused:

-Rob

What is "Sirius XM" ??

Both providers have lots of audio channels (Dish has Sirius and MUZAK, DirecTV has XM) you can listen to via the receiver on your TV.

You need a "real" subscription to either Sirius or XM and the requisite equipment to listen to it in the car or wherever.

Dish does carry most of the Sirius channels as audio only on their programming lineup (the 6000 channels on your Dish receiver).

bertbarndoor said:
Just wondering, I am going with the Platinum HD package. Do I get a free radio subscription too for Sirius? Can I use it in my car? How does that work exactly???? :confused:

-Rob

Dish Platinum will get you Sirius music only. No talk or Sports.

want XM or Sirius in youc car, need to buy ant, recvr, and subscriotion.

fred

BFG said:
no for neither.

you seem really confused

Well, if by your rather harsh endictment you meant that I confused XM with Sirius, then ok, guess I was. :mad:

Last edited:
no it isn't. You still have to pay the full subscription. There may be deals on the equipment but you still have to pay for a subscription. Now if you have 2 Siriurs units, the 2nd subscription is at a lower rate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)