Do I really need someone to come out or can I do this myself?

OK, done. They are swapped and hooked up. The triplexer thing on the 222 is still connected to its back. Inputs are all connected.

They all work! I can reprogram the remotes on my own. This is awesome. Now I just need to add my external hard drive and pay the man $40 to activate it. Should I mention that I did this when I call up or does it not matter?

Hi pogipogi, I sent you a PM so if you would just like to respond to that with the information I requested, I will be happy to get working on this ASAP! Thanks!
PS: Thanks HIFI for the heads up, I am monitoring several sites today and really appreciate the help as always! You guys rock!

Now this is what the Satellite Guys is all about. A great round of applause to HiFi for taking the time to step pogipogi through all the steps necessary to get the job done. :clap

As I mentioned in another thread, “He who is humble is confident and wise. He who brags is insecure and lacking.” Nicely done HIFI, you definitely fit in on the 1st part of this quote. :)

The only thing I have noticed is when I changed channels in the basement, it said complete signal loss for 30 seconds or so and then the channel comes back. I went upstairs to the master bedroom and found the same thing. Then the picture came back. We do have some thunderstorms rolling through, and maryb might be working on my account so I'm not too concerned. I'm wondering though if by moving one of those cables off the diplexer to the single cable, if this will be a recurring problem?