does anyone really know when

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'd like to hear a (brief) walkthrough of the uplink process, what they let you see anyways...

Though if it involves a dartboard, a blindfold, or a monkey, nevermind...

Gee, Scott - Maybe they'll actually let you flip the switch! If so, maybe you could accidentally flip a few extras for us?

You all "darned-well-know" that Dish will tell you they are alive and up running just after they are!!! They never tell you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

remember TNT, Voom, etc.

fred

Scott Greczkowski said:
Should be tommorow. I will be at the Uplink Center tommorow, hopefully I can be there when they flip the switch. :)
I've been watching too many Bond movies this week. I can imagine what happens with Scott at the uplink center and Charlie as the Mastermind Villan.

Charlie will announce that the new HD channels won't launch until fall, but that he and his dish staff can currently watch them on this wall of 1000 TVs. A detained Scott will Judo chop and fight his way to the panel and throw the switch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts