Does the 322 have a smartcard or is in built in?

Joe236

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
I am wondering if the 322 receiver has a external card or is it bulit in like the 522?

that is what I thought.....I was looking at one on ebay and the person said it came with remote and smartcard. Had a picture of it and all......almost bid on it. :)

Joe236 said:
that is what I thought.....I was looking at one on ebay and the person said it came with remote and smartcard. Had a picture of it and all......almost bid on it. :)
That's where I bought mine . Just be carefull because they are only supposed to be for Dhp customers and they might give you a hard time activating it. You might want to email ceo@dishnetwork.com to get approval before you buy it. That's what I did and I got mine activated. I like mine so far .

Yeah...I already have a 522 on my account and called last night and they told me I couldn't do it and then they seen I already had a 522 on my account. They then told me since I already had one it would be silly to tell me I couldn't have another even thought I was supposed to have one to begin with.

Thanks....

I don't know about the 322. My 811 is smartcardless (built in would be more accurate to say) but there is still a slot for a card. You could plug a card in to the 811 and take a picture for ebay, so it might just be a clueless 322 seller.

Keith.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)