does ??

Probably supports any USB mass storage device. So if you have a USB device that will let you plug SDHC cards into it and uses the mass storage USB standard it should work.

I can't really imagine why you'd want a SDHC card hooked up to it. They're limited to 32GB which isn't a particularly useful size for video.

Probably supports any USB mass storage device. So if you have a USB device that will let you plug SDHC cards into it and uses the mass storage USB standard it should work.

I can't really imagine why you'd want a SDHC card hooked up to it. They're limited to 32GB which isn't a particularly useful size for video.

Thanks breser: I do have and use the Mass storage sdhc cards and readers type 4 & now type 6 My use is for Pictures mostly. I travel to Eu. often and have 6500 pix from 30 or so country's.They are taken at 12 to 14 meg pix. wide aspect ratio.I like to view them on my bigger H D tv's and I find it so easy to just slip the chips in a reader and stick them in the USB port of my 722. My son is at the dish convention and their tech booth agreed with you.but I have not had any luck. My LG DVD recorder [it has a chip reader built in] passing the info to my monitor either. The part that my older chips SD get through fine. any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks Sam

I don't think the 922 has the feature to allow you to access pictures from a USB device like the 722 does.

The 922 has DLNA support, so it can display images, they just have to be hosted on a separate machine on the network.

They probably could do the USB support, I just don't see it as an advertised feature of the 922 anywhere. I hooked a CF card to my 922 with a USB adapter but I couldn't find any way to access it.