DPH42 power inserter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Cypresstree

PIT MEMBER
Original poster
Nov 9, 2015
Cypress
Can I place the power inserter in between the solo hub and the hopper 3?

I have a drawing from this site that shows the inserter in line after the dph 42 switch and before the solo hub...

Thanks in advance...

Next question - will dish allow a self install if I purchase (1) one hopper h3 and joey 3 outright?

I’m considering dropping the two HWS for just one h3, 1 owned Joey 3, a leased 4K joey, and an owned 211k on the pool deck

unfortunely not because dish will not allow it because you can't mix with both vip and hopper they won't work and you have to have 1 hopper 3 and 1 joey 4k on an account now.

Reactions: charlesrshell
unfortunely not because dish will not allow it because you can't mix with both vip and hopper they won't work and you have to have 1 hopper 3 and 1 joey 4k on an account now.

You most certainly CAN HAVE up to 2 211K's or Wally's on an account with Hopper(s). To have a Hopper 3 and a 211K on the same dish would take a little imaginative wiring but it can be done.

I have had a 211k and HWS running for many years.

The question remains - will dish allow a self install if I buy one h3 and the required additional equipment outright?

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)