DVR, On Demand will not play

Blumen

Original poster
Jan 16, 2021
Sun City, Arizona
I can't get DVR recording or On Demand to work on my computer, I get an error code 4030, 4000, 4003. I get live TV with no problem, I have talked to the dish help and they looked at it remotely and they say everything is fine (3 times) I had this issue six months ago and they had to replace the hopper. Is there any other fix for this problem?

I can't get DVR recording or On Demand to work on my computer, I get an error code 4030, 4000, 4003. I get live TV with no problem...
Do you mean "receiver" rather than "computer"? If so, which receiver do you have?

I can't get DVR recording or On Demand to work on my computer, I get an error code 4030, 4000, 4003. I get live TV with no problem, I have talked to the dish help and they looked at it remotely and they say everything is fine (3 times) I had this issue six months ago and they had to replace the hopper. Is there any other fix for this problem?
From the error codes, it sounds like you are having issues with the DISH Anywhere website. For Dish Anywhere issues only we can be emailed here danyprod@dish.com for further assistance and feedback submission. This email cannot troubleshoot other equipment or help with any account concerns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)