DVR - problem with delayed mode

nikdor

Original poster
Nov 20, 2004
I wonder if anyone else has the following problem(dvr 522):
when I view programs in delayed mode(by pressing pause and then play), the playback quality is really patchy - every 30 seconds there are glitches(small pauses) that coincide with beeps. Their tech support told me that it was a known problem that was supposedly fixed in the software version I have on now....

It IS a known problem. The current version did NOT fix it for most people though. I (and some other fellow members here) signed up for a testing session to hopefully fix it, but that went horribly wrong.
So, now we're just hoping like hell they can get the audio dropouts fixed. Don't hold your breath though... just learn to live with it! :(

nikdor said:
I wonder if anyone else has the following problem(dvr 522):
when I view programs in delayed mode(by pressing pause and then play), the playback quality is really patchy - every 30 seconds there are glitches(small pauses) that coincide with beeps. Their tech support told me that it was a known problem that was supposedly fixed in the software version I have on now....
This has been going on with the 522 for a while. Newer software versions have helped most people, but it's not perfect yet. Dish is still working on these problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)