DVR with in-motion RV antenna

You know, since you basically asked the same type question in 4 different ways, you could have done it in 1 thread instead of 4. Just sayin'....

Reactions: JSheridan
You know, since you basically asked the same type question in 4 different ways, you could have done it in 1 thread instead of 4. Just sayin'....
Not really the same question because I've haven't decided between Dish or Directv and the forums are divided between Dish and Directv. I'm still trying to figure out which one would work best.

You posted 4 in the Dish forum. They're all about getting signal in your RV, and all of them could have been posted in one thread. As a guy who's moderated many forums in the past, keeping the forums easy to read and easy to navigate are important

You posted 4 in the Dish forum. They're all about getting signal in your RV, and all of them could have been posted in one thread. As a guy who's moderated many forums in the past, keeping the forums easy to read and easy to navigate are important
This is actually the last question I have. Based on the answers I got here, Directv isn't a good option for me. Now I just need to figure out if I can use a dual-tuner Dish DVR or if I'm stuck with two Wally receivers.
Is there a way I can merge all the threads?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)