Eleventh Hour

Max Fisher

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 23, 2007
Is anyone else going to be checking this out? I'm going to be tuning in and checking it out.

It premieres tomorrow at 10 on CBS, which is right after CSI. Eleventh Hour is also done by Jerry Bruckheimer, which is a great sign so I think this could be really cool.

CBS has gotten way too Bruckheimer'd. Slick production. Ho-hum results.

OK, wondered where I had heard of that before.

BBC America had a marathon of "Eleventh Hour" this weekend. It was pretty interesting. Good to see Patrick Stewart on TV again. I have not seen the Americanized version yet though.

OK, wondered where I had heard of that before.

BBC America had a marathon of "Eleventh Hour" this weekend. It was pretty interesting. Good to see Patrick Stewart on TV again. I have not seen the Americanized version yet though.

Well, the UK one was done by ITV and was only 4 episodes.

Jerry Bruckheimer might be listed as creator, but the episode on last week was IDENTICAL 98% to the one with Patrick Stewart on ITV in 2006. Same story, same jokes with 1 or 2 exceptions.

Did you guys watch the one on the 16th? I thought it was another well done episode and Hood always seems to bring out sadness, it was a dark when they met with the parents who'd just lost their children.
It was a pretty interesting case too, I was very curious to see exactly what was causing those kids to get sick and die. I also loved the subtle tension between Hood and that woman with all the flowers. Sewell did a really good job of conveying that tension without being too overt, it's great to see the guy finally get recognition.

Did you guys watch the one on the 16th? I thought it was another well done episode and Hood always seems to bring out sadness, it was a dark when they met with the parents who'd just lost their children.
It was a pretty interesting case too, I was very curious to see exactly what was causing those kids to get sick and die. I also loved the subtle tension between Hood and that woman with all the flowers. Sewell did a really good job of conveying that tension without being too overt, it's great to see the guy finally get recognition.
Gotta agree. Since my locals are OTA, this one stays. Life on Mars goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)