Employee Promotions at Echostar

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The following Echostar Employees have received promotions, SatelliteGuys.US would like to congratulate everyone on their promotions!

The list of promotions comes to our courtesy of The Rockey Montain News.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/technology/article/0,1299,DRMN_49_2891349,00.html

Dish Network announced the following promotions: Stanton Dodge to legal vice president; Curtis Elswick to information technologies vice president; Greg Goldey to vice president of engineering; Melissa Gonzalez to vice president of customer management options; Chris Kuelling, Kerry Miller, Robert Rehg and Nick Sayeedi to legal vice presidents; Doug Mohr to vice president of accounting; Chris Palmer to vice president of customer service center operations; Bryan Arnold to director of sales for Dish Network business solutions; Paul Bellotti to engineering director; Terry Brown to finance director; Dennis Hanson to director of operations for Dish Network Service; Marc Lumpkin to director of corporate communications; Jennifer Palasz to accounting director; Julie Riddell to director of customer management operations; Steve Schwartz to director of pay- per-view in programming; Sean Thorne to information technologies director; and Kathy Vanegas to director of creative services in marketing.

gpflepsen

gpflepsen

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
SE NE
I thought this was going to be about a 522/811 package for employees, not requiring CCA.

boba

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
Now if DISH only increased their pay instead of giving them a title they might have happier employees.

BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
boba said:
Now if DISH only increased their pay instead of giving them a title they might have happier employees.

"but then we'd have to raise your rates......." (take the video clip from any of the 100 Charlie Chat clips where he uses that line........

B

BCH

Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
Atlanta GA
There must have been tons of pink slips issued at dish for that many people to be promoted at one time.

GaryPen

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Supporting Founder
Maybe big changes are in the works. Maybe the BoD are aware of all the problems, and want to get Dish back on track. I'm all for it. I'd love not to have to switch providers at the end of my term.