EndGame

bookworm370

bookworm370

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 11, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Anyone watch the first three episodes of Endgame? It's sort of like the Blacklist on steroids. I like it so far.

MikeD-C05

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
That's why I didn"t bother to even start watching it. NBC loves to cancel all sci-fi and fantasy shows before you can even get started. Manifest is good example.

Zookster

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
I did the same (recorded but didn't watch yet to see how things go). Now it's deleted. I didn't realize it was sci-fi/fantasy. I thought it was a Blacklist-like premise where a big-time crime boss gets captured and helps feds catch bigger, more dangerous fish.

K

klang

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 4, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO
I did the same (recorded but didn't watch yet to see how things go). Now it's deleted. I didn't realize it was sci-fi/fantasy. I thought it was a Blacklist-like premise where a big-time crime boss gets captured and helps feds catch bigger, more dangerous fish.

I had also read it was something like Blacklist.

harshness

harshness

SatelliteGuys Master
May 5, 2007
Salem, OR
It was a good run even if it was only one season. I think any investment on the part of viewers was well spent.

bookworm370

bookworm370

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 11, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
It was almost exactly like the Blacklist which is why I watched it. But honestly, after the 1st protagonists were settled, one has to wonder just how the story arc would continue into season two?