EndGame

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That's why I didn"t bother to even start watching it. NBC loves to cancel all sci-fi and fantasy shows before you can even get started. Manifest is good example.

I did the same (recorded but didn't watch yet to see how things go). Now it's deleted. I didn't realize it was sci-fi/fantasy. I thought it was a Blacklist-like premise where a big-time crime boss gets captured and helps feds catch bigger, more dangerous fish.

I did the same (recorded but didn't watch yet to see how things go). Now it's deleted. I didn't realize it was sci-fi/fantasy. I thought it was a Blacklist-like premise where a big-time crime boss gets captured and helps feds catch bigger, more dangerous fish.

I had also read it was something like Blacklist.

It was almost exactly like the Blacklist which is why I watched it. But honestly, after the 1st protagonists were settled, one has to wonder just how the story arc would continue into season two?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts