Escalating Dish Network Complaints

family guy

Original poster
Apr 10, 2008
I know this topic has come up before but could someone please indicate who, or what department, at Dish Network is the best to go to to have a problem handled correctly once and for all.

I should be getting Cinemax free for 1 year and my bill continually reflects being charged for it. Every month I have to call to have it corrected. It's getting old real quick.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Who can I talk to at Dish (other than the inadequate billing department) to get this subject resolved? Any help would be appreciated.:mad:

Thanks for the information. I emailed that account with a plethora of billing issues and received a response today from Gregory Wall (Dish Network Corporation Executive Communications). Mr. Wall addressed and apparently has taken care of all of my concerns.

Now if only they could hire some similar customer service employees . . .

I have been fighting with Dish about leased receiver fees. I know it is not going to save me any money but if I dump Dish I don't want them to come after me for "their" equipment. I thought it was fixed last month. WELL I checked my bill for this month and there is a $200 equipment fee on it. I called Customer Support and she said it was for the 411 I didn't return. I went through the whole thing again about how all of my equipment is bought from a 3rd party. I even went as far to tell her that I sent in documentation in to prove it. She says "Oh yea, I see you sent the paper in and it was OK'd. But I will have to send this through another department to get the charge removed from your bill".

I like Dish very much BUT this is starting to get very old very quickly. I don't want to dump Dish but another episode of this billing crap I may just say "Good By Dish".

By the time you have to keep calling in over and over and over to get one thing fixed then something else happens where you have to go through the bull all over again, it just ain't worth the hassle. People have to draw the line somewhere. I just about canned Dish Network after the 721 owned receiver upgrade to leased 522 ordeal.

It took me 3 months to get my leased receiver fee adjustment. Every time they told me it was corrected, only to have the next statement show the same mistake. I guess third month was the charm. I don't think CSRs have any control over correcting errors. They note and some other department approves and makes the changes. It's the second department that seems fairly inept to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)