ESPN to resume live sports

Live " custom" sports...no need for a discount charlie

This sounds like something Weird Al Yankovic would program on channel 62 in the movie UHF.

Coming on U62: Conan the Librarian, followed by Ghandi II. But first, Cherry Pit Spitting and Jelle's Marble Run!

They can offer some silly things doesn't mean anyone will watch it.
I love CFB but I can tell you right now that we will not have it this fall...no way.
I love going to games but I already sit ass cheek to ass cheek in the stands and that isn't happening in this day and age and not till likely Spring will we see a large injection of vaccine for people to even consider such a thing...a safe one at that!
Lets face it sports as we know it is gone till at least next year.
If I was a student I'd forgo this fall semester as well and schools shouldn't punish them with their scholorships hanging over their heads if they choose to do so.

Reactions: Cold Irons
This sounds like something Weird Al Yankovic would program on channel 62 in the movie UHF.

Coming on U62: Conan the Librarian, followed by Ghandi II. But first, Cherry Pit Spitting and Jelle's Marble Run!
Well it is coming from Drudge!....He has been scrounging the bottoms of fish tanks for 30 years!

I love going to games but I already sit ass cheek to ass cheek in the stands and that isn't happening in this day and age and not till likely Spring will we see a large injection of vaccine for people to even consider such a thing...a safe one at that!
Lets face it sports as we know it is gone till at least next year.

If there is a vaccine available in the Spring, it will be five times faster than any other vaccine in history has ever been developed. I read where the Ebola vaccine holds the current record.............five years. Most others took over 10 years, some still don't exist.

I fully expect to see football this Fall. There may not be many people in the stands, but I think it'll be on TV. We can't all go hide in a cave every time a virus shows up. Life is not risk free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)