EuroNews - Where are the languages?

oschaper

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 9, 2005
Tustin, CA
I got EuroNews yesterday and noticed that I can not get the additional languages? Does anybody have the same problem? Tried to make the changes on receivers but no luck.

Oschaper,

What package are you getting EuroNews in and what's the cost?
Sorry, did not answer your questions!:)

Can you please tell me if you got it as the part of some other international package or "a-la-carte"?
I am interested into getting a-la-carte EuroNews in English but can not find any info about it...cost...etc...(called few times CSRs w/o much of luck).

Oschaper,

What package are you getting EuroNews in and what's the cost?
Sorry, did not answer your questions!:)

I get the channel with the German package (on channel 900/901). I don't pay anything extra for the channel. The catch is that you have to subscribe to DW-TV which is a bad channel.

Total price tag: $16.99

Thanks for the info!
I am subscribing to the Russian package and I am NOT getting Euronews for free. I cannot even see the channel in my guide, not even in red. I don't think it's fair as Euronews is (supposedly) broadcast in Russian on channels 900 and 901.

The additional languages are in the "ALTERNATE AUDIO" streams.

You get to the alternate audio through the menu feature.

(English / French / German) EURNS 784
(English / Portuguese/ Italian) EURNS 900
(English / Russian ) EURNS 901

See ya
Tony

Thanks for the info!
I am subscribing to the Russian package and I am NOT getting Euronews for free. I cannot even see the channel in my guide, not even in red. I don't think it's fair as Euronews is (supposedly) broadcast in Russian on channels 900 and 901.

I don't know but I had to get a 2nd Dish pointing to 148.

The additional languages are in the "ALTERNATE AUDIO" streams.

You get to the alternate audio through the menu feature.

(English / French / German) EURNS 784
(English / Portuguese/ Italian) EURNS 900
(English / Russian ) EURNS 901

See ya
Tony

Funny because I don't have 784 on my EPG. But I just managed to see EN in italian.

Just called E* customer care and I must admit that they have no clue. Well, now they have to send another tech to repoint the dish or put an additional 118.7 lnb on my superdish.

Do you know how much it costs to add the secondary dish so I can get Euronews from one of these satellites? Also does anyone have any experience with Dish 1000+ (picks signal from 4 sat.) is it better than two dishes?

Do you know how much it costs to add the secondary dish so I can get Euronews from one of these satellites? Also does anyone have any experience with Dish 1000+ (picks signal from 4 sat.) is it better than two dishes?

I complained because they messed up the order. So I don't have to pay the $59 for the second dish and they will fix next week the problem.

Still cheaper as paying Globecast $4 per month to get EuroNews, because there is no additional package charge for me on E*

So I am waiting to get the 5th LNB installed next week :hungry: