Experts: HDTV Prices to Drop on Black Friday

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Experts: HDTV Prices to Drop on Black Friday [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Expect 42" Plasmas to Crack $1,000 Price Point
For those who have been holding off on taking the HD plunge, retail experts say set prices are about to become more tempting than ever. Kicking off with the day after Thanksgiving, so-called "Black Friday," industry experts such as Quixel Market Research expect retailers to widely offer 42" HD flat panels on sale for less than $1,000 for the first time.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Full Story>[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Experts: HDTV Prices to Drop on Black Friday [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Expect 42" Plasmas to Crack $1,000 Price Point
For those who have been holding off on taking the HD plunge, retail experts say set prices are about to become more tempting than ever. Kicking off with the day after Thanksgiving, so-called "Black Friday," industry experts such as Quixel Market Research expect retailers to widely offer 42" HD flat panels on sale for less than $1,000 for the first time.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Full Story>[/FONT][/FONT]

I am looking tonight at Sears, all of the blackfridaydotcom ads (google black friday for the links), show that Sears has the Toshiba 42hm66 as an early bird special for day after Thanksgiving (2006) for $999 the Toshiba 42hp66 plasma is $200 more.

~​

I am looking at adding a LCD, hopeing the deals will be other then the 5 that we have in stock that you must be here for a 5 AM. I will be going to a store in our area Called ABC Warehouse, if you know your product and have an idea of what the going price is, you can walk out with a good deal!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)