Facebook is a Cesspool of Fraud, Fake Accounts, Scams and Worse..

I was going to say the same thing. The problem is that Meta is behind so many other social sites that you could have a Meta account and not realize it. I found out that Facebook started handling the back end for Weight Watchers, and quit shortly after Oprah came in and WW started making changes to the Points system.

But some time in the past, I may have had an Instagram account. Hopefully it got scrapped, but if it’s all about the numbers, it might still be in their system.

I was going to say the same thing. The problem is that Meta is behind so many other social sites that you could have a Meta account and not realize it. I found out that Facebook started handling the back end for Weight Watchers, and quit shortly after Oprah came in and WW started making changes to the Points system.

But some time in the past, I may have had an Instagram account. Hopefully it got scrapped, but if it’s all about the numbers, it might still be in their system.

Unless Meta is behind the Satellite Guys site then nope as I use no other social media. ;)

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts