Broadband pic's

Attachments

• DSC00490.JPG
    DSC00490.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC00491.JPG
    DSC00491.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 189
What do you think of *C ? I am thinking about changing, from Expressvu, because of the reception problems, in the South. Since I just signed up for NFL ST, not until after football season.

Starchoice has a better picture quailty on all channels, where as bell as some channels sharp and others are less sharp. I would suggest to get a DSR-500HDTV set-top unit or if you wait 2 months two new recievers will be out. A new base unit and a DSR-530HDTV DVR. On oct 3rd and 4th at 330am the switch occurs from e2r to anik f2 the new satellite. Starchoice will be adding more channels and more HDTV.

Great link satellite expert, here's the pic.

Attachments

• 10049405.jpg
    10049405.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 169
DCXFORDGM said:
Starchoice has a better picture quailty on all channels, where as bell as some channels sharp and others are less sharp. I would suggest to get a DSR-500HDTV set-top unit or if you wait 2 months two new recievers will be out. A new base unit and a DSR-530HDTV DVR. On oct 3rd and 4th at 330am the switch occurs from e2r to anik f2 the new satellite. Starchoice will be adding more channels and more HDTV.

Thanks for the info. I was very happy with Expressvu, until the sat change caused reception problems. Just got a Dish 921, about a month ago. So I will definitely wait for the DVR. Maybe Expressvu will get the problems fixed, by then. I really prefer the dedicated network HD channels, to the shared HD channels on *C. We'll see what happens, when they add the three new channels.

If you wait until december, you should pick up a 9100 expressvu reciever it will be the same as your 921 but you will have access to 29HDTV channels including NFL ticketHD. If you get it you will most likely be the first that I will know of who has both of them. If you live in the states bell would be cheaper because you earn u.s dollars and you paying a canadian bill.

If there is a hockey season, I'll definitely being changing to Starchoice. Being in South Florida, I have lost the most important channels for me, TSN and Sportsnet. Anik F2 going live will be the icing on the Starchoice cake for me as well if I get the HD unit.

For now, I'm on a vacation hold with Expressvu.

angiodan said:
I have lost the most important channels for me, TSN and Sportsnet. Anik F2 going live will be the icing on the Starchoice cake for me as well if I get the HD unit.

When you are choosing programming package, be sure to checkout the Bilingual packages. Sometimes the equivalent package is within a dollar or two of the English package and you get RDS included.

To get RDS in the English package, you must select "Activ" as 1 of the bundle choices and add $1.99/month for RDS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)