Status
Not open for further replies.

bcshields

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 28, 2003
Delaware
Now I know I'm gonna hear it over this one... but here goes.

I'm so damn sick and tired of you first adopters b*tching and griping about HD Content and the lack of this and the PQ of that, get this station or get that station. Why should these companies bend over backwards to accomodate you because you have to have a TV the size of a small planet? Maybe they should scrap all the HD channels to fit MY local channels in, you know, the channels that alot more people will watch, and you can fit more channels in the space that one HD channel holds. I'm pretty sure there are more subscribers in one major DMA than there are HDTV subscribers over the whole country.

Every HDTV customer I've ever come across has been some of the b*tchiest, whiny customers I have ever dealt with in my life. So particular about how things look, and not just with the programming also. "Do you have to put that there, can you hide this, can you move that, I don't like the fact that I can see wires on a system that runs with wires." If someone could invent a chamelion cable, which was invisible to the naked eye, these people would STILL want it hidden behind something.

I swear.. sometimes I just want to scream when I hear the PQ whine from some people, and I go home on my normal sized television, and it's FINE! matter of fact, it's GREAT! I think these people are upset because they wasted their money on technology that hasn't been perfected yet, and are trying to get the most out of it.

Ok, I'm done. Flame away.

:( My Better half won't let me.. something about getting a house or something.

You're caving into that Fannie Mae propaganda? It's fun to ruin your credit rating. And when you get this house, aren't you gonna decorate. I guarentee you your wife will try to spend thousands of dollars on ornamental rugs and throw pillows. If you don't make a stand now, you'll end up spending twice as much on antique armoirs and chest drawers than you would on a good hdtv set.

I once had a girlfriend who complained that I spent more money on gadgets than on her. So we broke up, I got an HDTV and a subscription to the Playboy Channel. :dev

LMAO Sometimes I wish I was back on the other side of the fence.. She's cool, I'm waiting for the prices to go down and for more content.

Luckily she's not the superficial type. It's just easier to blame her. I am getting one though.. since she knocked down my secret passages/secret rooms ideas. I thought it'd be cool to have a rotating bookcase/entryway.. she thought it was creepy. So I'm definately getting the HDTV eventually.

HDTV Theater, BBQ pit, wireless internet are a few things this "dream home" will have

Come back when you have your HD Home Theater and let's see if you become one of the HD "Whiners". It happens to all of us, once you have it, it's like a drug addiction, you need more, more, more, the damned SD picture quality just doesn't cut it anymore. HEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEE! PLEEEEEEASE!!!! I'm losing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)