For Sale Tivo SA Series II 40 Gig

stratguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 20, 2004
Nashville
I've got an extra SA Tivo Series II 40 gig. It was not used a whole lot. I had it from Christmas to March then I got Dish and my 721. So it's got a lot of life left in it.

Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours, buyer will pay shipping and I'll ship it any where. I'm not sure what it's worth but I know I payed 299.00 at Best Buy.

I would prefer Pay Pal but I would accept personal checks and money orders. Of course the check would have to clear before I send the unit.

Thanks,

Bob

stratguy said:
I've got an extra SA Tivo Series II 40 gig. It was not used a whole lot. I had it from Christmas to March then I got Dish and my 721. So it's got a lot of life left in it.

Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours, buyer will pay shipping and I'll ship it any where. I'm not sure what it's worth but I know I payed 299.00 at Best Buy.

I would prefer Pay Pal but I would accept personal checks and money orders. Of course the check would have to clear before I send the unit.

Thanks,

Bob

Anyone want it for 150.00 you pay shipping? Let me know I might even trade it for a computer or even a motherboard.
Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts