Forum links missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsduke

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
Iowa
Normally there are forum links at the top and bottom of a thread page. The ones at the bottom are missing. Is this on purpose?

Ok fixed. :)

Looks like the new caching software did not like that template. So I added that template to the exclude list and its back again. :)

Thanks Scott!

You realize how much you use it when it's no longer there.

Thanks, I was wondering about that, its really a pain on a laptop to have to keep scrolling back up to go back to the main forum :)

Thanks for letting me know. :)

As you know we completed part 1 of a big backend upgrade, which replaced our PHP and MYSQL services with newer versions (We jumped from version 4 to version 5 of both packages) in addition back end stuff like php caching software needed to be updated which we did.

As time has gone on since this upgrade we have been tweeking some of the settings trying to find the settings for optimum speed and perfomance. Finding the correct settings is like trying to make perfect chilli, a little of this, little of that until your happy.

Last night I updated our caching software as the update said it would fix an issue we have been having since we upgraded two weeks ago. When I applied this update it broke a few minor things but I think I have all working again.

This Sunday we will be updating our forum software to the latest version, with this software will come a new look. a new DirecTV forum, a new PDA mode, and some other new features. :)

This is part 2 of our upgrade.

Part 3 will take place in a few weeks when we upgrade our webserver from Apache 1.3.37 to 2.2.4 which will give us another boost and more fexibility. :)

Just think of it as making Chili. Soon I hope we have some perfect Chilli. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)