Four villains to battle Spidey in 'Spider-Man 3'

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way they introduce eddie brock, then venom, and then carnage in the same film. Carnage is for later if they make more...

When you consider the sandman is going to be a very basic villian (The scene shot in cleveland was him being chased down the street by spiderman after robbing a brinks truck...yawn...), he'll be a nice thing to start the movie with as the venom story unfolds and the Harry Osborn story evolves. I hope they don't just have him wear the goblin suit.

That's the thing that bothers me about the movies, how they don't stay true to the comics. The mary jane casting has made me sick since day one...

Purogamer said:
The mary jane casting has made me sick since day one...
I agree...The casting of Mary Jane was definitely out of line...IMO,it's a shame that the Gwen Stacy character was completely overlooked,so much for following the plots of the original comics themselves,eh?I don't know why Stan Lee didn't put up some kind of a fight over that issue,seeing as how he is one of the original creators of Spidey...In regards to the Harry Osborn plot,I wonder if they will get the Hobgoblin character going in this movie,and not revive the Green Goblin character...If I recall correctly,Harry was the Hobgoblin,right?In regards to the Dr. Connors/Lizard storyline,I find it interesting that the Dr. Connors character has been in this franchise since the first movie,yet the Lizard has yet to appear...Perhaps they will get the Lizard going in the new installment.Two more characters I would like to see in these movies are Morbius and Tarantula....brings back memories of the good old comic book reading days for me....Anyway,I figure the third film should be action packed,for sure. :)

Last edited:
Well, Gwen Stacy is in the 3rd movie, and it's another mis-cast. She looks just like gwen but I don't think she can pull off the part. She's hard to predict...

Mary Jane is supposed to be a model. I like kirsten in other movies but in spiderman she sucks. Looks bad and acts worse...In the 2nd movie when she's tied up by doc ock at the end, look at the saggy arms...jesus, has it been THAT long since bring it on??

They'll probably keep harry as green goblin rather than introduce a new character. They hinted it in the last film, the hobgoblin outfit probably wouldn't work anyways, plus they can keep making green goblin toys. They should change it but I don't know if they will...

Edit: No, harry wasn't the hobgoblin. All the re-writes over the years confuse me, I always think he was but he took over the green goblin role. Hobgoblin was just some other dudes who were jealous, though I grew up with hobgoblin more than green goblin...Harry will be the green goblin in the movies...

I've wondered why connors was in it from the beginning, but the lizard is kind of a lame character. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Something for the fans to mark out about...

There are so many spidey villians, I don't know who they should put in but if they go with the vulture i'll be very disappointed...

Last edited:
Spider-Man 3 teaser trailer

I found this via an e-mail update on Spider-Man 3.The trailer looks pretty good,if I say so myself. :D Here is the link to view the trailer. http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/ You may need QuickTime software installed to view the trailer,not sure about that though.

No problem at all...I would imagine if Sony Pictures and Marvel Entertainment get this kind of reaction from alot of the theater going public,which I think they will,there's no telling what kind of box office records they would break. :D I don't go to the theaters very often anymore,but,I will make an exception for this one. :)

I know what you mean.I wouldn't want to deal with the crowds at the regular theaters.There is a drive-in theater in our area,that is where I plan to see it at. :up :) I'm sure this will be showing there when it is released.I wonder just how many screens this movie will open on.No doubt that Sony and Marvel will want to get it on as many screens as possible.

Oh it will open huge in any area not heavy in KKK members I imagine. What about that trailer wouldn't entice you unless you had a fundamental color of black...

Status
Not open for further replies.