Fox Business Added

Channel 206 is showing up in my guide, but no HD version...

To me this is very strange. When was the last time Dish added a channel on a Monday? If this signals an agreement with Fox why aren't there other channels? Are they waiting for Ciel-2 to come on line?

Weird (I'll take it, but weird).

Sign of a new deal!

I bet the HD Fox channels are set to come pnding the final Ciel-2 activation.

I wonder if we will soon see Fox News SD drop to AT100 (the subject of Fox lawsuit).

Sign of a new deal!

I bet the HD Fox channels are set to come pnding the final Ciel-2 activation.

I wonder if we will soon see Fox News SD drop to AT100 (the subject of Fox lawsuit).

Hey, your guess is as good as mine!

Are there other Fox channels for which we don't have either the SD or HD versions or are all the rest on Dish in SD at least? This might explain why FOXB was launched (the SD channels are going on 110). But it still doesn't explain why.......Monday?????

JohnH's report at the "other" site shows FNC and FoxB in HD, too, and available. Anyone see this?

The latest uplink report shows Fox Business and FoxNews both being added in HD. I'm not home, so I can't check if they are actually viewable, but they are there. Good news! Turbo here I come!

Well I'll be damned...

I am surprised Dish would add a channel with such little fanfare. I hope this is a sign to come for more Fox HD. :hungry:

The next question is, "Which two channels will be dropped after adding these two?" :p

Sorry...Couldn't resist. Glad to see something happening. Hopefully more will come to you guys.

Yeah, Scott said in the Uplink thread that he learned today these channels were coming but he was surprised that anything was added today, as he heard Wednesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)