Fox Sports Net NY 2 overflow

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mikeye

Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
I am trying desperately for an answer. I am getting blacked out of the pregame show on FSN ny 2 when the Devils play. If the game is on msg or fsn I have no problems. I am a dish network and NHL center ice subscriber and have accessed http://nyoverflow.com/d.html to find the overflow channel. It tells me 452 or 453, when I go to them at 7:00 for the the pregame it’s blacked out. Dish Network customer service is clueless and of no help

I didn't know that pregame shows are even shown on the ALT channels, typically the channel is only turned on for the game itself. Do the actual games on the ALT channel come in OK?

No, the games do not come throught, however that in itself makes sense, because with Dish, even thought i have the regional sports network package, they (dish) force you to switch to the 540 range of channels (NHL Center Ice) to actually view the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)