Free HBO & Free Showtime, just for giving Dish my email

rednert

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 24, 2007
Northern California
I was watching the football game last night, and a commercial comes on that say I could HBO and Showtime free for 3 months just for giving Dish my email. So I called and sure enough they gave me both just for my email address, and also took $10 off of my bill because HD and Silver had been combined. Had a really nice CSR for a change.:):)

I just came to the end of my 3 month free preview. Watch your billing as it can get a little tricky depending on when you cancel it, esp. if it's in the middle of a billing cycle.

We DVR'd alot of Entourage, I think about 4 seasons worth of episodes. Tried watching Weeds but just couldn't get into it. Other than that, with a couple of exceptions, I didn't find alot of value in the movie selections. But it was free so I can't complain. ;)

That's why I went ahead and cancelled the Showtime part soon after my preview started, because A)-I really don't like Showtime and B) -I wanted to avoid that mid-cycle "double billing" that Chuckster talked about, even though it would not happen for another couple of months. I lose some credit, sure, but I get a more consistent monthly bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)