FREE Preview = No Guide Data (WTF)

MNHTUG

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Does Dish have a clue? I pay for the HD channels but when FREE preview comes on, I loose guide data so Dish can advertise the FREE preview? WTF? This is old news but it is importantly stupid news. Dish needs to get a clue and provide guide data to those of us who actually pay for our HD channels each month.

I'm sure you can combine this thread with one or more others that cover the same subject. The subject needs to jump off the page. In bold giant letters that burn the retinas of Dish execs.

Watch your mouth!! I am sick and tired of complainers using veiled profanity.

Dish does not display guide data for any preview channels - GET OVER IT!

Jim5506 said:
Watch your mouth!! I am sick and tired of complainers using veiled profanity.

Dish does not display guide data for any preview channels - GET OVER IT!

Seriously? Wow, maybe you should get over it. The OP didn't use any profanity. WTF is widely used and isn't a big deal. If it offends you, then don't read it.

I have found that a Dish Pass that was setup prior to the preview, will sometimes record from the preview channel and skip the event for the "real" channel. This is frustrating when viewing the description of the recorded event.

lakebum431 said:
Seriously? Wow, maybe you should get over it. The OP didn't use any profanity. WTF is widely used and isn't a big deal. If it offends you, then don't read it.
Well I guess either one of us doesn't understand what the acronym means or one of us is also a part of the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts